Return to Provider Search Results
Traci M. Turner, MD
Specialties and/or Subspecialties
Dr. Traci Turner specializes in General Cardiology, Echocardiography and Cardiac Catheterization. She is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Sleep Medicine and has a special interest in sleep related disorders that directly have an impact on Cardiovascular Disease processes. Outside of work she enjoys spending time with her husband and 2 sons. She enjoys traveling, skiing and hiking in the mountains.
Areas of Interest
Areas of interest include transesophageal echocardiography, cardiac CT and sleep medicine.
- Pennsylvania State University
- Univ. of Virginia Health Sciences Center
- WFUBMC - Registrar
- American College of Cardiology
- American Society of Echocardiography
- American Society of Sleep Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine - Cardiology
- American Board of Internal Medicine - Sleep Medicine