Return to Provider Search Results
Vinay Kumar Gudena, MD
Specialties and/or Subspecialties
A medical oncologist who specializes in the treatment of breast cancers, Vinay Gudena, MD, is also the director of cancer research for the Cone Health system.
He serves as a local principal investigator for a number of clinical trials. Recently, he was awarded the special distinction for being selected to the American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO) leadership development Academy. This is a national recognition for young leaders in oncology to help guide the future of oncology here in America and the world.
Dr. Gudena came to Greensboro from Ohio where he worked for university hospitals of Cleveland. He was awarded master faculty for excellence in teaching. He helped start Firelands breast program in addition to being the interim medical director of the oncology program in Sandusky, Ohio.
- Andhra Medical College
- University of Texas at Houston, Masters in Public Health
- Canton Medical Education Foundation
- Medical University of South Carolina
- North Carolina Oncology Association, Board Member
- American Society of Clinical Oncology, Quality Council, Board Member
- Internal Medicine