Return to Provider Search Results
Zainab S. Qayumi, MD
Specialties and/or Subspecialties
Zainab Qayumi, MD, is a board-certified pediatrician.
She believes all children are resilient, full of potential and fun to be around! Her practice goals focus on creating a foundation for current and future health and well-being of a child.
Before moving to Burlington, her husband’s hometown, she was originally from New Jersey and trained in Brooklyn. She quickly fell in love with the area and is happy to call North Carolina home.
In her spare time, she enjoys spending time with her family across the country. She enjoys traveling, crafting, trying new foods with her husband and spending time outdoors with her two boys.
- St. George's University School of Medicine
- University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey, M.S. Biomedical Sciences
- Boston University, B.A. Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
- New York Presbyterian Hospital at Brooklyn, Chief Resident
Honors, Awards, etc.
- Chief Resident - New York Methodist Hospital 2014