Advanced Cardiac Life Support for Experienced Providers (ACLS-EP)
ACLS-EP emphasizes a systematic approach to complex cardiovascular, respiratory and other emergencies. Critical thinking and decision-making skills are developed through didactic instruction and active participation in case-based scenarios.
This rigorous, interactive course requires a level of expertise with ACLS content and skills. The content is presented in case study format. In order to pass this course, you must actively participate in all case study discussions.
Qualifications to Take ACLS-EP
- National Nursing Certification (ACRN, CEN, etc) or ACLS instructor certification
- ACLS provider certification for minimum of 2 certification cycles
- The approval of your Department Director
Exception of the qualifications for registration may be waived in lieu of experience and department director recommendation.
How to Apply
- Registration is currently unavailable
NOTE: If you are getting errors from the registration link, try registering off of Citrix or from your mobile device.
All classes run from 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. at the Nursing Education Center
- Currently no class scheduled! Unlikely classes will be scheduled this year due to COVID.
For More Information
Email Sarah Clark.