Advanced Cardiac Life Support
Course Registration Information
These classes are open to all community healthcare providers (NEC location only), however only Cone Health employees can register using the online form. Please read registration instructions thoroughly and complete all necessary steps.
Classes fill very quickly, often 2-3 months before the class date. Register as early as possible. View Agenda
Complete These Steps
- Select a class and complete registration information.
- Complete pre-course self-assessment test found at www.heart.org/eccstudent (passcode: acls15). Students are encouraged to repeat the test until a score of 84 is achieved.
- Print the results to bring to class.
- Cannot attend without a completed pre-test!
- All students must have current AHA BLS Provider CPR!!!
2019 Locations and Available Class Times
All classes are scheduled from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Nursing Education Center
- Thursday, Jan 24 2019
- Thursday, Feb 21 2019
- Thursday, Mar 14 2019
- Thursday, April 18 2019
- Thursday, May 16 2019
- Thursday, June 20 2019
- Thursday, July 18 2019
- Thursday, Aug 15 2019
- Thursday, Sept 19 2019
- Thursday, Oct 17 2019
- Thursday, Nov 14 2019
- Thursday, Dec 19 2019
Optional - Heartcode ACLS online course.
Cone Health Employees - request assignment from Rob Emory(firstname.lastname@example.org). Cone Health Employees schedule hands-on session through HLC.
Non-Cone Health Employees - go to www.onlineaha.org. Choose the Heartcode ACLS online course ($132). Cone Health Employees schedule hands-on session through HLC. Non-employees contact Rob Emory for hands-on sessions ($30).
Annie Penn Hospital
(Cone Health Employees Only)
For any questions or cancellations, please email Rob Emory (email@example.com).
Cone Health Staff Members
- Must bring a copy of ACLS Pretest(or email to firstname.lastname@example.org) and a copy of your current BLS Provider card, if class not taken at Cone Health.
- AHA ACLS eCards are issued when class is completed.
- Select a class to attend from the schedule.
- Register Here
If you are getting errors from the registration link, try registering off of Citrix or from your mobile device.
Note: Your name will appear in the HLC (Healthstream Learning Center) under "Scheduled Classes" on your transcript within one week of receipt to confirm your registration status. Please read the instructions above carefully!
Community Healthcare Providers
All community participants must print and mail registration information with payment in full for books and class.
Cone Health Training Center
Attn: Staff Education
1200 N. Elm Street
Greensboro, NC 27401
- A completed registration form.
- A copy of your current BLS Provider card.
- $40 (ACLS textbook).
- $260 (Course Fee).
- $300 total can be paid together to Cone Health (check/money order).
- You will receive a confirmation email within 1 week and your textbook will be mailed to you within two weeks.