Affiliate School Liaisons for Undergraduate Nursing Programs
An Education Partner is the affiliate school designated liaison person responsible for student on-boarding requirements and submitting clinical placement requests.
Cone Health Education Partners
Required Documents & Forms
Fall | Spring | Summer
Student Group Request Process Instructions
Undergraduate Preceptor Request Instructions
- PDF format - viewable on all devices.
- The core will take less time for those providers/students who are familiar with the content.
- The test questions are part of the evaluation and the students/providers must follow the instructions- Give an answer to the question, click done to see the test results.
- Click done again to access the certificate of completion. Fill in name & date.
- Print Certificate of Completion to be kept on file at school
- Print and sign to be kept on file at school Clinical
- Clinical Department Orientation
- Clinical Instructor Orientation / Reference
If your school has a Certified Trainer, they will submit this request for log-in and provide the training.
Multi-User Group Request form
Individual CHL Request form will be provided for new Clinical Instructors upon request.
CHL Reactivation / Password Re-Set
Clinical Department Information - view
View the Policy
Clinical Education Partner Survey
(Link Coming soon)
Please contact Staff.Education@ConeHealth.com for further assistance or information.