Affiliate School Liaisons for Undergraduate Nursing Programs
An Education Partner is the affiliate school designated liaison person responsible for student and clinical instructor on-boarding requirements, maintaining the clinical documents and submitting clinical placement requests.
Cone Health Education Partners
Required Documents & Forms
Clinical Placement Requests
- All rotation requests will now be placed via Rotation Manager.
- All undergraduate nursing schools/universities are required to enter all requests via Rotation Manager.
- Timeline for Requests
- PDF format - viewable on all devices.
- The core will take less time for those providers/students who are familiar with the content.
- The test questions are part of the evaluation and the students/providers must follow the instructions- Give an answer to the question, click done to see the test results.
- Click done again to access the certificate of completion. Fill in name & date.
- Print Certificate of Completion to be kept on file at school
- Print and sign to be kept on file at school Clinical
- Cone Health Orientation
Clinical Department Orientation
Clinical Instructors turn this form into you after the students have been oriented to the department. Once you have determined that you have a department orientation form for every clinical site that is listed on the Master Schedule request form, you can complete and submit the Clinical Department Orientation Reconciliation form (above).
Clinical Instructor Orientation - Please refer all new instructors to the Clinical Instructor page where they will find the Clinical Instructor Reference Guide (CIRG). The CIRG includes CI orientation requirements. Direct the new CI to print the CIRG for the New CI Orientation meeting.
Education Partners will be provided access to submit a Multi-User Cone HealthLink (CHL) (EPIC) Request form for groups of students to have log-ins created.
Use this same form for new Clinical Instructors.
If your school has a Certified Trainer, they may also submit this request for CHL log-in and provide the training.
CHL Reactivation / Password Re-Set
Parking Hang Tags (Moses H. Cone Memorial Hospital and Women's and Children's Campuses Only)
- Please work directly with Nick Comeau (Nick.Comeau2@conehealth.com) to register and obtain parking hang tags for students and faculty.
- Hang Tags will be assigned based on the following criteria:
- Clinical Rotations (Monday-Friday 0600-2000) - Park and Ride Shuttle Services from Green Valley Campus Location
- Clinical Rotations (Monday-Friday Off Hours) - Upper North Tankersley Lot
- Clinical Rotations (Weekend)- Upper North Tankersley Lot
Clinical Department Information
Due to the dynamic nature of the health system, to obtain the most up to date department contact and leadership information, please reach out to Staff.Education@conehealth.com
View the Policy
Please contact Staff.Education@ConeHealth.com for further assistance or information.