Student Information-Nursing, EMS, Surg Tech (Undergraduate Experiences)
Information for students attending affiliate schools coming to Cone Health to meet a required component of a program of study. These learning experiences are arranged with Cone Health through the school.
- All individuals participating in a Student Experience at Cone Health must follow this policy.
- View Policy
Dress Code Policy
Seek guidance from your school for meeting these requirements
A two part process to be completed ANNUALLY by all students and on-campus faculty unless other orientation arrangements are made with the department hosting the student.
- CORE Orientation
- PDF format - viewable on all devices.
- The core will take less time for those providers/students who are familiar with the content.
- The test questions are part of the evaluation and the students/providers must follow the instructions- Give an answer to the question, click done to see the test results.
- Click done again to access the certificate of completion. Fill in name & date.
- Print Certificate of Completion to be kept on file at school
Cone Health Orientation
Cone HealthLink (CHL)
Training and access will be obtained through your school.
Will not receive training or log-ins. A View Only log-in may be requested.
Follow the instructions in this link for any trouble after receiving your log-in. Self-Service Password Re-Set
Cone Health photo ID badges will be obtained through your school.
In an effort to support security for our patients and staff, Cone Health requires all students and faculty members to wear Cone Health photo ID badges. This identification is required whenever students or faculty members are on any Cone Health campus for school-related activities.
Moses Cone campus
- Student parking is on the 3rd level of the Visitor Parking Garage and is accessed via the main entrance on Church Street.
- Wesley Long campus
- Student parking is accessed from N. Elam and is in the spaces closest to the corner of Friendly Avenue and N. Elam.
- Alamance Regional
- Student parking is in the S lot
- Women's Hospital, Annie Penn and Behavioral Health
- Parking for students is at the further edge of the visitor's parking as a courtesy to our visitors.
After your clinical experience is completed, please take the Exit Survey.
Fall 2018 Surveys. (Select your campus)
Notes for Cone Health Employees
These requirements are for Cone employees and non-employees alike.