Visiting hours are from 7 a.m. to 8 p.m. Before visiting, please review location specific visitor guidelines here.
Parking and Public Transportation
Patients and visitors now enter the hospital campus from N. Church St. The short drives takes people into a convenient parking deck. From there, a covered walkway leads past a fountain and into the main entrance – called “Entrance A.”
We are pleased to offer free valet parking for our patients and visitors.
- Moses Cone Hospital (Entrance A - Church Street)
- Monday through Friday - 5:30 AM to 7 PM
- Moses Cone Hospital Emergency Department (Entrance B – Northwood Street)
- Monday through Friday - 11 AM to 7 PM
- Women’s & Children’s Center at Moses Cone Hospital (Entrance C - Northwood Street)
- 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
Tipping is not required. To retrieve vehicles after hours, patients and visitors may call (336) 832-7849.
A variety of public transportation options are available for patients and visitors to access Moses Cone Hospital.
The Piedmont Authority for Regional Transportation (PART) provides service from Randolph County to the hospital on Route 10 Randolph County Express.
Within the City of Greensboro, Greensboro Transit Authority (GTA) Route 3 provides service to Moses Cone Hospital.
Cone Health Eatery
Cone Health Eatery (Cafeteria)
Offering: Newly renovated, the Cone Health Eatery has a variety of fresh made-to-order meals and healthy choices for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Location: Ground floor, central section of hospital
Hours of Operation:
- Monday – Sunday: 6:30 a.m. to 10 a.m., 11 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Offering: A full menu of breakfast, lunch and dinner options.
Location: First Floor, atrium
Hours of Operation:
- 24 hours per day, 7 days per week
Visit panerabread.com to order rapid pick-up online.
We also offer vending services throughout the hospital.
The gift shop at Moses Cone Hospital is located in the atrium on the hospital’s first floor.
- Monday through Friday: 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Saturday and Sunday: 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
The Sweet Magnolia Gift Ship at Moses Cone Hospital is managed by Lori’s Gifts. Order gifts online for patients at Moses Cone Hospital.
The gift shop offers the option to purchase gift cards and free same-day gift delivery to patient rooms, online or by phone at 336-832-8146.
Gift shop items include: flower arrangements, jewelry, thoughtful items for hospital patients, plush toys, clothes, trend setting gifts, national brands, snacks and drinks.
Cone Health volunteers are an integral part of staffing and operating the gift shops.
Spiritual Care Services
Our professional chaplains are a resource for emotional or spiritual concerns and support, contacting clergy or religious representatives for assistance with sacraments or Advance Directives (Living Will and Health Care Power of Attorney).
Our Moses Cone Hospital staff chaplains may be contacted by calling your nurse or the hospital operator. The Department of Spiritual Care and Wholeness also may be reached by calling (336) 832-7950 during normal business hours.
Director, Dept. for Spiritual Care & Wholeness
Moses Cone Staff Chaplain
Our interfaith hospital chapel, located adjacent to the third floor central waiting room, is available 24 hours a day for private prayer and meditation.
Awards and Certifications
- Moses Cone Hospital is dedicated to provide quality care to the community’s senior population and ais designated as a NICHE (Nurses Improving Care for Healthsystem Elders) hospital.
- Joint Commission Primary Stroke Center Certification.
- Chest Pain Center Certification by Society of Chest Pain Centers.
- Level II Regional Trauma Center accredited by North Carolina and verified by the American College of Surgeons.
- Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities Accreditation for Comprehensive Integrated Inpatient Rehabilitation for Adults, Brain Injury Specialty Program and Stroke Specialty Program.
- United Health Premium Total Joint and Surgical Spine, and Cardiac Care.
- Blue Distinction: Spine, Hip and Knee Replacement Surgery, Cardiac Surgery and Interventional Cardiology.
- Adult Transthoracic Echocardiography program certified by the Intersocietal Accreditation Commission.
- Cardiac and Thoracic Surgery Program – Three-Star Performer (highest category of quality).
- Cone Health Echo Lab accredited in Echocardiography in the area of Adult Transthoracic and Adult Transesophageal by the Intersocietal Accreditation Commission (IAC).