- Treatment of the disease of obesity
- Treatment of comorbidities related to obesity
Our on-site resources include:
- On-site lab
- Advanced metabolic testing to help determine individual nutritional requirements
- Bioimpedance scale to identify fat loss versus water loss
Unfortunately, we aren’t able to accept walk-in or same-day appointments.
View patient information to learn about insurance plans accepted, bill payment, financial assistance and medical records.
Use MyChart to view medical test results, check your payment balance, contact your provider, request prescription refills and more.
- You must have all new patient paperwork completed prior to arrival at your first appointment.
- Before your scheduled appointment with us, you will receive two reminder phone calls.
- Arrive 45 minutes early for your New Patient appointment. Arrive 15 minutes early for your follow-up appointment. Bring your insurance card and a list of your current medications.
- If you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment, please make sure to do so 48 hours or more in advance of your scheduled appointment to avoid a fee.
To contact us after hours and on weekends, please use MyChart to send us a message.
- If you cannot provide proof of insurance, you will be totally responsible for payment of the bill at the time of your visit.
- You are expected to pay your Program Fee and copay at you New Patient visit and your copay at all follow-up visits.