InstaCare is an easy way to get a same-day visit without the long waits. Our office provides convenient, personalized treatment for both adults and children who are 12 months of age and older.
Simply go online to reserve a spot. You select your visit time, so you can enjoy another cup of coffee, run that errand, or finish up at the office. We’ll send you a reminder text when it’s close to your turn.
Or, you can just walk in. We’re ready to help you and your family feel better fast.
Conditions we treat:
- Ear pain/infection
- Sinus pain
- Sore throat
- Respiratory illnesses
- Minor injuries/sprains (No x-ray capability on site)
- Minor cuts
- Urinary tract symptoms
- Minor burns
- Bug bites
- School physicals
- Birth control and medication refills
- Adult wellness exams
- Camp/sports physicals
InstaCare takes the confusion out of medical billing and uses a lower-cost model that makes visits affordable. With a transparent fee structure, you also avoid the work of figuring out insurance deductibles, co-pays, and reimbursements. The benefits of our flat fees include:
- You know exactly how much the visit costs — no surprises.
- A lower-cost model, with fees ranging from $29 – $89, depending on your type of visit.*
- $89 – Injury visits
- $69 – Illness visits
- $49 – Wellness visits
- $39 – Follow-up visits
- $29 – Immunization or injection fee (may be independent visit or add-on)
- InstaCare accepts credit, debit, flexible spending account (FSA) cards, health savings account (HSA) cards, checks, and cash as forms of payment.
*If multiple visit types take place in a single visit, multiple costs may be incurred – one cost per visit type.