We provide free or low-cost breast and cervical cancer screenings and follow-up services to eligible women in this region.
Who is eligible?
Women are eligible if they meet all of the following criteria:
- Are 40 – 64 years old.
- 21-39 if have breast symptoms or an abnormal Pap smear
- Have a household income at or below 250 percent of the federal poverty level.
- Are uninsured or underinsured.
- Do not have Medicare Part B or Medicaid.
What services are offered?
- Clinical breast exams.
- Pap tests.
- Pelvic exams.
- Diagnostic testing if results are abnormal.
- Referrals for treatment.
For additional information about the program, visit https://bcccp.ncdhhs.gov/.