Nutrition and Diabetes Education Services at Reidsville is staffed with a certified Diabetes Educator an Endocrinologist and support staff.
The team of specialists offers the following services:
- Comprehensive management and education for patients with Type 1 and Type 2 Diabetes.
- Diabetes prevention and Prediabetes Education.
- Focused life style modification to bring about healthy weight loss.
- Balanced and individualized meal planning.
- Help to prevent short and long term complications of Diabetes based on the American Diabetes Association’s Standard of Care.
- Diagnosis and management of other related metabolic disorders.
In addition to the services offered by Nutrition and Diabetes Education Services, the team will lead a series of Diabetes Education classes that will be held at Annie Penn Hospital.
For Nutrition and Diabetes Education, call (336) 832-3236, ext. 0 or e-mail email@example.com.
For Diabetes and Endocrinology Consult, call (336) 951-6070.