Comprehensive Internal Medicine & Family Medicine Services
See one of our providers for services including:
- Acute pain management
- Primary care services
- Routine physical check-ups
- Preventive care
- Chronic disease management
Our on-site resources include:
- Case management
- Infusion services
Sickle Cell Care
We treat adult sickle cell disease patients, offering services such as:
- Education on infection prevention
- Individualized, whole-person care based on your medical, social and mental health needs
- One-on-one meetings with a social worker who can connect you with services ranging from smoking cessation to job placement and more
- Pain management, including infusion services
- Routine follow-up visits to keep a pulse on your blood pressure, weight and lab work
Our infusion center helps give relief to sickle cell disease patients. You may be eligible for infusion care even if you’re not an established patient of ours.
When you’re at our infusion center, you’ll benefit from having:
- A private treatment room
- Your own TV
You’re welcome to bring one adult visitor to keep you company during your treatment.
Ask us for a same-day appointment when you need timely care. We’ll get you in as soon as possible.
The Care You Can Expect
At Cone Health Patient Care Center, you’ll receive compassionate, comprehensive care from our internal medicine and family medicine staff, which includes a doctor and two nurse practitioners all specially trained in sickle cell disease and primary care. Trust our providers to care for you, regardless of your ability to pay.