Get an accurate diagnosis and a personalized care plan to help your child meet the goals you set together. Depending on your child’s specific condition, your doctor may recommend:
- Electroencephalogram (EEG) interpretations
- Intrathecal baclofen (ITB) therapy℠ – Reduces muscle stiffness and tightness with medication delivered by an implanted medical device (baclofen pump)
- Lumbar puncture (spinal tap) – Takes a sample of cerebrospinal fluid (CSF) to help diagnose nervous system disorders or other conditions
- Neurological evaluations – Evaluates your child’s central nervous system through a series of tests, most of which are painless and performed in the physician’s office
- Vagal nerve stimulation (VNS Therapy®) – Uses an implanted device to prevent seizures
Our professionals are skilled in the highly specialized area of child neurology. Each offers evaluation and management of diseases affecting the nervous system and muscles.