We want the youngest members of our community to be healthy and fit as well. Cone Health MedCenter Greensboro at Drawbridge Parkway offers on-site activities for children, including on-site babysitting, to support busy parents.
Play! - Where Fit Meets Fun
Growth development programs for children are divided into two different skill-based categories:
- Parent-Participation Classes for ages 4 months to 3 years
- Independent Classes for ages 3 to 12 years.
Both categories help develop every child's social, physical and cognitive skills. Each class is specifically designed to engage and challenge your child based on your child’s age and developmental milestones.
All classes are at an additional fee and will rotate weekly to keep kids on their toes! Sagewell Health & Fitness members with a family membership can participate at a discounted rate. Visit conehealthplay.com to see our class schedule and get more details about the skills and competencies included in each class.
Babysitting and Other Family Programs
Cone Health MedCenter Greensboro offers babysitting for children ages 6 weeks and older for a nominal fee. The responsible adult must be in the building – whether working out downstairs or seeing a provider upstairs. Sagewell Health & Fitness memberships include babysitting at no additional cost.
Summer and holiday camps as well as Family Fun Nights and Parents’ Nights Out are also offered at various times throughout the year.
Family Memberships at Sagewell Health & Fitness
We encourage you to make your Sagewell Health & Fitness membership a family affair. Dependents with parental support who are 23 or younger may be included on the family membership. There are age restrictions on some of the equipment due to safety reasons but there is still plenty to do for all ages.
- Ages 0-12: May use the track, gymnasium and pool during dependent hours. Must have adult present.
- Ages 13-15: May use track, gymnasium and pool during dependent hours. May use fitness equipments after completing the Sagewell Teen Fitness Certification program. Must have adult present.
- Age 16-18: May use facilities without an adult during dependent hours.
Ask our membership team for additional detals.