MedCenter Kernersville strives to be a good corporate citizen for the community it serves and the town reciprocates its support. The availability of Cone Health experts in an easily accessible location like MedCenter Kernersville, which is located at 1635 NC 66 South, is just one way the MedCenter contributes positively to the surrounding area.
The more than 50 team members employed at Cone Health MedCenter Kernersville volunteer in their neighborhoods and make donations with constructive impact. But Cone Health’s contributions extend beyond the employees’ stable employment and gifts.
Examples of community support by Cone Health MedCenter Kernersville
- Member of the Kernersville Chamber of Commerce
- Honeybee Festival sponsor
- Kernersville Spring Follies sponsor
- Designated safe-haven location for children feeling threatened
- Provide after-hours meeting space to schools and community groups
- Partner with businesses to provide wellness classes
Cone Health has even offered classes to the community at the location – bringing in healthcare experts for educational meetings and providing exercise classes for patients and employees of the MedCenter.