- Custom molded orthotics
- Routine foot care
- Diabetic foot care
- Foot surgeries
- Treatment of toenail conditions
- Office procedures for ingrown toenails
Our on-site resources include:
- Supply of specific medical equipment to treat certain conditions
Unfortunately, we aren't able to accept walk-in appointments. Same-day appointments may be available for existing patients who have acute issues.
View patient information to learn about insurance plans accepted, bill payment, financial assistance and medical records.
Use MyChart to view medical test results, check your payment balance, contact your provider, request prescription refills and more.
- Before your scheduled appointment with us, you will receive two reminder phone calls.
- Arrive 15 minutes early for your appointment. Bring your insurance card and a list of your current medications.
- If you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment, please make sure to do so 48 hours or more in advance of your scheduled appointment to avoid a fee.
We don’t have an after-hours call service, so if you have a non-emergent issue when our office is closed you can leave us a message by calling our direct line – (336) 282-8787 – and your call will be returned on the next business day.
- In most cases, you are expected to pay in full or pay your full co-payment for all office services at the time of your appointment.
- If you cannot provide proof of insurance, you will be totally responsible for payment of the bill at the time of your visit.