Imaging (Radiology Services)
Location: Building A, Suite 120
Hours: Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
MedCenter Mebane offers our patients state-of-the-art imaging services convenient to home or work. Our highly-skilled, board-certified technologists make your experience as easy and comfortable as possible. Since our images are linked via a sophisticated computer system, your medical team has easy access, which can expedite evaluation and diagnosis.
We welcome X-ray walk-ins as long as you have a physician’s order. You may schedule other imaging services through your doctor’s office.
- Bone Density Testing A scan to identify bone weakness, which could lead to osteoporosis.
- Digital mammography Our center is staffed by registered mammography technologists and includes the latest digital mammography equipment.
- CT (computed tomography) Our CT scanner produces detailed, three-dimensional images. It uses CARE Dose 4D™, a technology that automatically adjusts radiation dosages to the size of the patient and body part being scanned, to minimize radiation exposure.
- MRI (magnetic resonance imaging) Our open-bore MRI offers more space for claustrophobic and overweight patients while producing high-quality images. MRI technology produces images of the inside of your body.
- X-ray Diagnostic X-rays are available for orthopedic exams and other routine screenings ordered by a physician.
- Ultrasound Our experienced ultrasound technologists perform obstetrical/pelvic, abdominal, venous Doppler and breast ultrasounds.
Learn more about our radiology and imaging services.