Published on June 19, 2019
4 Things to Know About the Cone Health Career Development Center
Cone Health is invested in our employees’ professional growth and development and cares about their future. So much so that we’re opening the Career Development Center in just a few short weeks! Here are four things you need to know:
- The Career Development Center officially opens July 22. Hours are 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Monday-Friday, and by appointment only after 5 p.m. and on weekends.
- Flexible in-person and Skype appointments will be available.
- The Career Development Center offers a variety of services:
- Career interest assessments and exploration.
- Individualized career coaching and planning.
- Resumes revision and cover letter support.
- Networking and interviewing strategy, and mock interviews.
- Referral to appropriate existing Cone Health programs.
- Educational resources for skill development and career growth.
- We’re taking the information to our team members. Our career navigation consultants will be visiting various campuses later this month to introduce employees to the services and resources available through the Career Development Center.