November 20, 2020
Cone Health COVID-19 Testing Schedule
Cone Health’s COVID-19 testing sites will be closed Thanksgiving and the Friday after.
Cone Health will close COVID-19 testing for the public Thanksgiving and the day after. The move impacts Cone Health’s public testing sites at Alamance Regional Medical Center in Burlington, Annie Penn Hospital in Reidsville and Green Valley campus in Greensboro.
Normal testing resumes Monday, Nov. 30th. People should be aware that wait times of up to two hours are typical.
Normal Hours of Operation
Monday – Friday, 10 a.m. – 3 p.m. - Alamance Regional Medical Center in Burlington and Green Valley campus in Greensboro
Tuesday – Friday, 10 a.m. – 3 p.m. – Annie Penn Hospital in Reidsville
Other organizations test in the Triad. People wanting a test Thanksgiving or Friday, are asked to check those organization’s websites for hours and locations.
- For CVS testing sites in North Carolina, click here.
- For pop-up testing sites in North Carolina, click here.
- For testing sites with regular hours in North Carolina, click here.
- For Old North State MS, click here.
- For Triad Adult & Pediatric Medicine, click here.
- For Guilford County testing in Greensboro and High Point, click here.
- For Optum testing sites in Alamance County, click here.
For information about Cone Health community testing, check the Cone Health website.