When Looking for Great Nurses, Look to Cone Health
Cone Health places more nurses on the prestigious Great 100 Nurses of NC list than anyplace else—again!
The pandemic has shown the spotlight on nurses as never before. And when it comes to finding the greatest of these health care heroes, look to Cone Health. 15 of this year’s Great 100 nurses work at Cone Health.
The nurses are nominated for this honor by their peers. And again, Cone Health has more nurses named to this prestigious list than any other health system in North Carolina.
This year’s recipients work throughout Cone Health in hospitals, outpatient clinics, physician practices and in clinical support. “This has been the most challenging year for being a nurse in my career,” says Kenneth Rempher, PhD, RN, chief nurse executive, Cone Health. “These nurses not only rise to the challenge, but they lead others through it. They are 15 more reasons why Cone Health is a great places for nurses.”
The recipients are selected to the Great 100 list based on evidence of superior practice, dedication to patients, community involvement and dedication to the discipline of nursing.
Here are the Great 100 Nurses of North Carolina who work at Cone Health and where they work. (Cone Health means they work at multiple facilities.)
- Vi-Anne Antrum, DNP, RN - Cone Health
- Linda Bass, RN - The Moses H. Cone Memorial Hospital
- Anna Boone, RN - The Moses H. Cone Memorial Hospital
- Carol Morris, RN - Alamance Regional Medical Center
- Hope Neese, RN - Cone Health
- Tracie Neilson, RN - Cone Health
- Tiffany Pearson, RN - Cone Health
- Robin Roberts, RN - The Moses H. Cone Memorial Hospital
- Penny Shelton, RN - The Moses H. Cone Memorial Hospital
- Christian Smith, RN - Wesley Long Hospital
- Kristi Stanton, RN - Alamance Regional Medical Center
- Debra Stowe, RN - Cone Health
- Zoe Suggs, RN - Wesley Long Hospital
- Robert Todd, RN - The Moses H. Cone Memorial Hospital
- Lesley Wilson, RN -The Moses H. Cone Memorial Hospital