12 Cone Health Nurses Make Great 100 List
The nurses are nominated by their peers for exceptional nursing.
Greensboro – A dozen Cone Health nurses have been recognized by The North Carolina Great 100, Inc. for their professional ability and the contributions they have made to improving the health of their communities. The nurses work in a variety of roles at Cone Health including hospitals, outpatient clinics and clinical support.
“Today, nurses can find jobs anywhere. But they want to be a part of a team where they are respected, challenged and nurtured to grow professionally,” says Vi-Anne Antrum, DNP, RN, chief nursing officer, Cone Health. “Having so many Great 100 nurses over the years demonstrates the high regard and the opportunities we have for nurses at Cone Health,” adds Antrum, who was named a Great 100 nurse last year.
Recipients are selected to the Great 100 list based on evidence of superior practice, dedication to patients, community involvement and dedication to the discipline of nursing.
Here are the Great 100 Nurses of North Carolina who work at Cone Health and where they work. (“Cone Health” means they work at multiple facilities.)
- Mary Bastin The Moses H. Cone Memorial Hospital
- Megan Bullins Wesley Long Hospital
- Lindsey Causey Cone Health Cancer Center at Wesley Long Hospital
- Lindsey Crozier Moses Cone Hospital
- Kelly Duffy Cone Health
- Roshanda Florance Triad HealthCare Network
- Genell Garland Wesley Long Hospital
- Kimberly Glover Cone Health
- Judy Hanks Cone Health
- Dana Herndon Cone Health
- Kristie Holbrook Moses Cone Hospital
- Rhonda Rumple Cone Health