Social Media @ Cone Health
Follow us on these social media platforms for timely wellness content and the latest news about Cone Health.
Social Media Participation Terms & Conditions
Thank you for engaging Cone Health through our social networking communities.
While we welcome your participation, we ask that you keep all comments and posts relevant and respectful. Please note that any content, once posted to our social media sites, becomes the property of Cone Health and can be reproduced, published, displayed or edited.
Terms & Conditions
Before participating on a Cone Health social media site, you agree that:
- You will not post comments or materials containing personal attacks, inappropriate language or obscene content.
- You will not post advertisements, solicitations of business or “spam”.
- You will not infringe on the rights of any third party, including photos, intellectual property, private/confidential materials or publicity rights.
- You will not impersonate another individual.
- You will adhere to federal and state privacy laws and not post personal health information, including names, photos, or videos of patients.
Cone Health reserves the right to edit or remove such content and ban future posting from anyone who violates these Terms & Conditions.
Please recognize that you are legally responsible for everything that you post online. By posting on a Cone Health-affiliated site, you agree that you will indemnify Cone Health against any damages, losses, judgments, costs or expenses arising out of a claim by a third party relating to any posts that you have made.