A burning question is...
- Developed from a passion to learn more about a particular subject or topic.
- Could be something of particular interest
- Could be wanting to know why a certain nursing practice is done that way.
The burning question is important because...
- It directs the development of a proposal and ultimately the purpose of the work.
- It guides the project description, the what, where, when and with whom details of the work.
- Focuses the identification of relationships between concepts.