First time dads are encouraged to take part in this unique and innovative program that helps new fathers become confidently engaged with their infants and support their mates as they transition into their roles as new parents. Topics include safety issues, relationship with mom, feeding and changing a baby, pets in the house, crying and finances. This free class is taught to fathers by fathers. Regular classes are usually scheduled on the 2nd Saturday of every other month from 9am-12noon either in the Alamance Regional Education Center, Lower Level.
Register online by clicking the link above or by calling the LiveWell Line at 336-586-4000.
Directions to the Alamance Regional Education Center: Please park in the Medical Mall parking lot, enter through the Medical Mall entrance and take the elevator to the lower level. When you come out of the elevator, go around the corner to your left and the Education Center will be on your right...it's directly across from the cafeteria.
Directions to the Grand Oaks Center: 1238 Huffman Mill Road. This building is located on the hospital's campus. It will be the 2nd building on your left if you are entering from Huffman Mill Road. It will be the first building on your right if entering from Grand Oaks Boulevard.
Directions to the Medical Arts 101: Please park in the Medical Mall parking lot, enter through the Medical Mall entrance and take the elevator to the lower level. Take a right out of the elevator and follow the hallway...turn down the first hallway on your right. The second door on your left will be Medical Arts 101.
Directions to the Alamance Regional Education Center:
- Turn into the Alamance Regional campus from Huffman Mill Road and go straight.
- Turn right into the Medical Mall parking lot (third entrance on your right).
- After parking in the Medical Mall parking lot you will walk down a long sidewalk and enter the Medical Mall through a revolving door (statue of family in front of the building).
- Upon entering the Medical Mall, take the elevator on your left to the Lower Level.
- When you come out of the elevator, go around the corner to your left and the Education Center will be on your right…it’s directly across from the cafeteria.
- If Alamance County Schools are closed on the Friday before class due to inclement weather, Saturday class is cancelled.