This free pop-up monkeypox vaccination clinic is open to people 18 years and older who meet the following North Carolina Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS) eligibility criteria:
- Close contact with someone with monkeypox within the last two weeks
- Gay or bisexual men or transgender individuals who report any of the following in the last 90 days:
- A medical history that includes testing or concern for sexually transmitted infection
- Proactively engaged in HIV prevention, including a prescription for PrEP
- Having multiple possible exposures through sex
First and second dose vaccines will be given. Vaccine supply is limited and registration is encouraged. To register for a free vaccination appointment click here.
This pop-up clinic is a partnership between Cone Health and Triad Health Project.