Cone Health is proud to present the third annual Parkinson’s Education Symposium on Friday, July 12, 2019. A FREE educational event and resource fair for individuals with Parkinson’s disease and their care partners.
This event includes speakers addressing topics surrounding Parkinson’s disease, a free breakfast, and resource fair.
Who Should Attend
Individuals with Parkinson’s Disease, their care partners as well as professionals in the field of Parkinson's Disease and movement disorders are encouraged to attend this event.
- Updates in Parkinson’s Disease.
- Finding & Using the Power in You to Live Well with PD.
- Powerful Tools for Parkinson’s Caregivers.
- New, Innovative & Therapeutic Programs for Parkinson’s Patients! (no more details as this is a surprise!!)
- Powering Together as a Community for Parkinson's.
Nicole Jarvis, M.D., TEDex Speaker, Parkinson's Patient, Founder of Jarvis MD Parkinson's Foundation
Jodi Kolada, MA, Director of Business and Caregiver Outreach at Well Spring Solutions & Certified Powerful Tools for Caregivers Instructor.
Rebecca Tat, DO, Director of Cone Health Movement Disorders
Jessica S. Thomas, LCSW, Movement Disorders Clinical Social Worker, LeBauer Neurology
- 8:00 -8:45 AM - check-in, breakfast and resource fair
- 8:45 AM - 12:30 PM - symposium and speakers
The Well Spring Theatre
4100 Well Spring Drive
Greensboro, NC 27410