This class provides information about the risks and benefits of weight loss surgery, the costs, and a pathway to help guide you through the process to make a lifestyle change.
- Follow-up communication for registrants will come from email@example.com. Be sure to check you spam/junk mail if you are not receiving these emails.
- If you have previously enrolled for an in-person bariatrics seminar or online webinar with Cone Health, do not complete this registration. Instead, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 832-1581 if you would like to enroll again.
UPDATED CLASS LOCATION:
This class provided by Cone Health and Central Carolina Surgery will be held at the Union Square Campus in Greensboro, Room 166.
CHECK IN TIME:
Check-in along with part 2 of registration is from 5:45 to 6:00 p.m.
- 124 E Gate City Blvd, Greensboro, NC 27406
- Union Square is located at corner of Arlington St. and East Gate City Blvd.
- Class will be held in room 166
INFORMATION ABOUT OUR BARIATRIC SURGERY PROGRAM:
We currently DO NOT accept *MEDICAID, BCBS's BLUE HOME plan, or United Healthcare's COMPASS plan for weight loss surgery. You will need to contact another bariatric center if this is your PRIMARY & ONLY insurance coverage at this time with no expected changes. *Note: We will accept and file to Medicaid when it is secondary or tertiary coverage.
You MUST be at least 18 years of age to be considered for surgical options at our center.
We currently DO NOT offer a self-pay plan for bariatric surgery with our program. You will need to ensure you have bariatric coverage under your insurance policy for proceeding with next steps.
You may be a candidate for surgery if you have a Body Mass Index (BMI) of 40 or greater, or a BMI between 35-39.9 AND serious obesity-related health problems to be considered for bariatric surgery. Check with your Doctor or go online at the National Institutes of Health to Calculate your BMI: http://www.nhlbi.nih.gov/health/educational/lose_wt/BMI/bmi-m.htm
IF YOU NEED TO CANCEL:
If you cannot attend this class, please call 336-832-1581 to cancel &/or reschedule your registration, or send an e-mail to email@example.com.
INCLEMENT WEATHER INFORMATION:
In the event of inclement weather, please call 336-832-0007 for the status of this class.