Cone Health is bringing our award-winning care into the community for easier access to treatment, diagnosis, education, support and more. Medical care is more accessible than ever for patients across the city of Greensboro and surrounding counties with the launch of the Cone Health Mobile Health Program.
Our Mobile Health Program ministers to the whole patient (mind, body and soul), delivering an exceptional patient experience.
- Acute disease management (colds, sore throat, flu)
- Chronic disease management (hypertension, diabetes, asthma, COPD)
- Post ED/hospital care for other acute conditions (e.g., pneumonia, cellulitis, etc.)
- No-cost or low-cost lab services for common primary care labs
- Prescriptions and pharmacist support for medication access
- Physical assessments, including sports physicals and wellness exams
- Well child and sick child visits
- Sexually transmitted infection screenings and treatment
- Behavioral health and care coordination
- Referrals to primary and specialty care as appropriate
- Women’s health support (referrals for pap smears and mammograms at low or no cost)
- Referrals to dental clinics
- Eye screenings and exams
- Food prescriptions