Insurance & Managed Care Contracts
Protect your health and financial well-being by making sure you have health insurance coverage.
Managed Care Contracts
Under a managed care health insurance plan, patients receive the highest levels of quality care, at the lowest possible cost when patients choose hospitals, laboratories, clinics and providers that are part of the patient’s plan networks. Cone Health currently maintains contracts with the below managed care plans:
- Aetna Medicare
- Advantra (Coventry Medicare)
- Beacon Health Options, Inc. (Behavioral Health)
- Beech Street
- Blue Cross Blue Shield NC
- Blue Cross Blue Shield NC - Medicare Advantage
- Cardinal Innovations Healthcare Solutions (Behavioral Health)
- Carolina Behavioral Health Alliance LLS (Behavioral Health)
- CenterPoint Human Services (Medicaid Behavioral Health)
- ChoiceCare (Humana / Health Value Management)
- Cigna Behavioral Health, Inc.
- Coventry HealthCare of the Carolinas
- HealthTeam Advantage (Care N’ Care Insurance Company of North Carolina Inc.)
- Liberty Advantage, LLC (Medicare Advantage)
- Magellan Behavioral Health, Inc.
- NC Health Insurance Risk Pool-NCHIRP/Inclusive Health
- Partners Behavioral Health Management (Behavioral Health)
- Piedmont Community Health Care Alliance
- Piedmont Health SeniorCare, Inc. (Medicare Advantage)
- PACE of Guilford and Rockingham Counties
- PACE of Alamance County
- Piedmont Health Services, Inc.
- Primary PhysicianCare
- Private HealthCare Systems, Inc.
- Pyramid Life Insurance Company
- Sandhills Center (Medicaid Behavioral Health)
- SouthCare PPO, Inc.
- TriCare (Currently Only at ARMC)
- United Healthcare
- United Healthcare Medicare
- Vaya Health (formerly, Smoky Mountain) (Medicaid Behavioral Health)
- Veteran’s Choice
- WellPath Select, Inc. (Medicare Advantage)
**This listing above is provided for informational purposes only and no representations are made that your particular plan or your dependent’s plan is covered. Please note that each of the above insurance carriers maintains multiple plans and product lines. It is the sole responsibility of the patient or the legal representative of the patient to determine insurance coverage and to what extent insurance coverage assists financially.
Learn More About Health Insurance
Visit the understanding health insurance section of our health library to learn about types of health insurance and why health insurance is important, as well as how to choose a plan.
Get Health Insurance
All consumers—insured, underinsured and uninsured—can shop for insurance policies on the North Carolina Health Insurance Marketplace. Learn more about obtaining insurance and Cone Health's participation in the program