Trust the experienced audiologists at Cone Health to detect, and diagnose hearing disorders in infants, children, teens and adults.
Audiology Experience & Expertise
Join your friends and neighbors who’ve relied on Cone Health’s Audiology Services for more than 20 years. Our audiologists are certified by the American Speech-Language Hearing Association or American Academy of Audiology, so you can be confident you’ll receive high-quality services from specialists.
Comprehensive Audiological Evaluations
Turn to Cone Health audiologists for in-depth evaluations of hearing and balance disorders. We offer assessments for:
- Auditory processing – Ability to recognize and interpret sounds, especially speech
- Hearing loss
- Middle ear function
- Tinnitus – Ringing, hissing or buzzing in the ears
Advanced Testing Services
Your audiologist has access to a wide range of tools and tests to evaluate your ear function, including:
- Distortion Product Otoacoustic Emissions (DPOAE) test – Helps assess the function of the inner ear or cochlea
- Sedated Brainstem Auditory Evoked Response (BAER) test – Measures brain wave activity in response to sounds
- Central Auditory Processing Disorders (CAPD) test - Assesses word recognition in various listening situations
Visit our health library to learn more about types of hearing tests, how to prepare and what to expect.
If you need occupational, physical or speech therapy for a hearing or balance disorder, you’ll enjoy a seamless transition of care between your audiologist and outpatient therapist because we all work together as part of the Cone Health rehabilitation team.
Download our brochure