Take advantage of board-certified adolescent medicine specialists at Cone Health when your teen needs care for reproductive health, mental health and other chronic adolescent health issues.
Trust us to put your teen at ease. With sensitivity and empathy, we listen to your teen and encourage open communication about health concerns.
Conditions We Treat
Rely on a Cone Health adolescent medicine specialist to help your teen with individualized treatment, medication management and behavior changes related to:
- Reproductive health and education
- Contraceptive management and counseling, including for teens with disabilities
- Dysfunctional uterine bleeding
- Gynecology exam/Pap test
- Menstrual irregularities, including amenorrhea, dysmenorrhea and menorrhagia
- Ovarian cysts
- Pelvic inflammatory disease
- Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS)
- Pregnancy options and counseling
- Premenstrual syndrome (PMS)/premenstrual dysphoric disorder
- Questioning teens/GLBTQ, including transgender hormonal treatment
- Sexually transmitted infections (STIs), including genital warts
- Behavioral and mental health
- Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD)
- Anorexia nervosa
- Bulimia nervosa
- Disordered eating
- Distorted body image/body dysmorphia
- Other medical issues
- Chronic abdominal pain
- Chronic fatigue
- Transition care of adolescents with disabilities/chronic illness
Visit our health library to learn about teen health.
With Cone Health, you can count on safe, consistent care because your adolescent medicine specialist stays in touch with your teen’s primary care provider. With Cone HealthLink, your pediatrician or family doctor and other specialists enjoy secure, immediate access to your teen’s medical record so they’ll always have a current, complete picture of your child’s health.