Corporate Wellness Services
Taking care of your employees is good business. Healthy employees work harder, reduce your insurance costs and show more job satisfaction. So benefit your employees and your bottom line by taking advantage of corporate wellness services through Cone Health Employee Health & Wellness.
Occupational Wellness Services
Improve employee wellness and morale by bringing the following services to your workplace:
- Biometric screenings – Complete metabolic panels and measurements of cholesterol, blood sugar, blood pressure and body mass index (BMI)
- Diabetes education – Programs recognized by the American Diabetes Association and led by a Certified Diabetes Educator®
- Massage therapy – Chair massages provided by a certified therapist to ease anxiety and muscle tension
- Weigh to Wellness - a 6 week class led by a registered dietician with a focus on helping participants make positive, lasting lifestyle changes. Includes personalized meal plans, exercise programs and teaches methods for dealing with stress.
- Group exercise classes – Zumba, yoga and other fitness opportunities that boost energy and relieve stress
Health Risk Assessments
Give your employees health risk assessments (HRAs), or questionnaires, to help them identify opportunities to improve their health. Cone Health uses the results to assist you in determining where to focus your company’s wellness efforts.
Through onsite nutrition counseling sessions with a registered dietitian, your staffers learn how to maintain a healthy weight, manage food allergies and reduce the risk of chronic conditions. Ask us for help planning healthy cafeteria menus and choosing snack options. You’ll also want to explore our medical nutrition therapy program that tailors eating, cooking and food shopping guidelines to individuals’ needs.
Lunch and Learn Programs
Invite a Cone Health specialist to your workplace to lead lunch and learn sessions that promote healthy lifestyles. Choose from a wide variety of programs on disease prevention and wellness, such as:
- Cooking Healthy on a Budget
- Heart Smart
- Helping Your Overweight Child
- Medication Safety
- Stress Management
- Summer Shape Up
Smoking Cessation Classes
Bring the powerful, evidence-based QuitSmart smoking cessation program to your organization and give your employees the tools to overcome nicotine addiction. Certified QuitSmart leaders will deliver four weekly classes that can help participants breathe easier and reduce the risk of chronic conditions.