Count on Cone Health Employee Health & Wellness to help you protect your organization’s most valuable assets. From screenings and preventive care to injury treatment and rehabilitation, you’ll find all you need to keep your employees safe and productive.
Comprehensive Occupational Medicine Services
By making Cone Health part of your company’s team, you gain access to the full spectrum of cost-effective occupational health services.
Physicals and Testing
Take advantage of:
- Pre-employment health screenings and annual physicals
- Executive physicals tailored to your company’s needs
- Fit-for-duty testing that helps you put the right person on the right job
- Department of Transportation (DOT) physicals - meets federal requirements and are National Registry compliant.
- Biometric screenings, including complete metabolic panels and measurements of cholesterol, blood sugar, blood pressure and body mass index (BMI)
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA)-required tests, including audiograms for hearing conservation programs, pulmonary function tests (PFTs), respirator eligibility exams and respirator fit tests
- Substance abuse screenings available
- Drug & alcohol screenings (BAT, urine, blood, hair)
- Random selection services
- MRO on staff
- Vision and hearing tests
Injury Care & Occupational Rehabilitation
Speed your employees’ recovery after an injury or illness by letting Cone Health provide:
Prevention & Education
Bring Cone Health experts to your workplace to:
Convenient Online Reporting
Workers’ Compensation Case Management
Trust Cone Health to manage your company’s workers’ compensation claims. Our efficient oversight can reduce medical costs and helps ensure your employees follow the best care path after an injury.
Onsite Health Clinics
Arrange for Cone Health to set up a clinic at your business or organization, where nurses or advanced practice providers can serve for up to 40 hours a week. Convenient, onsite primary care helps your employees prevent serious health conditions, which means your workers may take fewer sick days and make smaller insurance claims. Outside normal clinic hours, telemedicine technology extends your workers’ access to timely services.
Ask us to set up a pharmacy at your clinic, and your employees can easily fill routine prescriptions without taking personal time to visit an offsite dispensary.
Physical Capacity Profile
Find out whether your prospective employees are fit for the jobs they seek—or whether your injured employee can safely return to work. Our physical capacity profile (PCP) objectively tests strength, joint range of motion, lifting abilities, performance of squats and sit-ups, and more. You’ll get the data you need to make smart employment decisions and reduce work injuries, workers’ compensation claims and turnover.
Department of Transportation (DOT) Exams
Let Cone Health’s certified medical examiners perform your commercial drivers’ physicals. You’ll rest assured knowing your employees are healthy enough to be on the road, and feel confident they’re evaluated by medical professionals whose qualifications meet federal requirements and are National Registry compliant.