Get high-quality, comprehensive care for your digestive health at Cone Health. You’ll benefit from the experience and specialized knowledge of our board-certified gastroenterologists.
GI Conditions We Treat
Find care for conditions affecting your digestive tract, including:
- Celiac disease
- Difficulty swallowing (dysphagia)
- Diverticulosis and diverticulitis
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD)
- Gastrointestinal cancers, including colon and pancreatic cancers
- Hiatal hernia
- Inflammatory bowel disease (IBD), such as Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis
- Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) and other functional gastrointestinal disorders, including constipation, diarrhea, and gas, bloating and burping
- Peptic ulcers
- Lactose intolerance
- Liver diseases, including Hepatitis C
Colorectal Cancer Screenings
Protect your health by following your doctor’s recommendations for routine colorectal cancer screenings.
Cone Health also offers free cancer screenings throughout the year for eligible individuals.
Advanced Diagnostic Services
Depend on your Cone Health gastroenterologist for an accurate diagnosis so you can get the right care for your condition. Your doctor will physically examine you, ask about your symptoms and review your medical history. Depending on your condition, he or she also may recommend diagnostic tests such as:
- Endoscopic retrograde cholangiopancreatogram (ERCP)
- Flexible sigmoidoscopy
- Imaging tests
- Laboratory tests, such as blood, urine and stool analysis
- Liver biopsy
- Upper gastrointestinal endoscopy
Individualized Digestive Health Care Plan
Partner with your GI specialist to create a comprehensive care plan to ease your symptoms and protect your long-term digestive health. Trust us to address your condition with sensitivity and to take time to explain your options so you can feel comfortable making decisions about your care.