When aches and pains limit your everyday activities, turn to the orthopedic specialists at Cone Health. You’ll find a full spectrum of conservative treatments and surgical procedures in Greensboro, Burlington and Reidsville to improve your mobility and maximize your independence so you can enjoy a better quality of life.
Bone & Joint Experts
Trust the knowledge and experience of board-certified orthopedic surgeons with advanced subspecialty training. Because our doctors work together to share best practices and implement new treatments and technologies across the Cone Health network, you’ll benefit from advanced, high-quality care wherever you are.
Recognized for Quality Care
Individualized Orthopedic Care
Find care for all conditions affecting your bones, joints, muscles, ligaments and tendons, including back pain, broken bones, hip and knee pain, osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, shoulder pain and injuries, sports-related injuries and sprains and strains.
Partner with your orthopedist to develop a comprehensive care plan tailored to your condition, preferences and treatment goals.
At Cone Health, you have access to an extensive array of surgical treatments, including nationally recognized joint replacement services. Whenever possible, your surgeon uses minimally invasive arthroscopic techniques so you experience less pain and scarring and a quicker recovery time.
Rest assured, your doctor will work with you to explain all your options, help you choose the best procedure for you, and create a plan for a smooth recovery. You’ll receive a follow-up care and rehabilitation plan tailored to your specific needs.
Visit our health library to learn about bone, joint and muscle health.
Whenever possible, we will work with you to restore your health and wellness with conservative treatments. Depending on your condition, you may benefit from:
- Casts or splints – Immobilize or support an injured body part
- Custom orthotics – Support and relieve pain in your foot and leg
- Joint dislocation reduction – Manipulates your bones to return them to their normal position
- Joint injections, including cortisone injections – Relieve pain and improve function
- Medications to reduce inflammation and/or control pain
- Occupational and physical therapy – Help you move and perform everyday tasks more easily and independently