If conservative treatments haven’t relieved persistent pain, you may benefit from joint replacement surgery. This common procedure trades your damaged, worn-out joint for a natural-feeling prosthesis designed to help you enjoy a more active, pain-free lifestyle.
At Cone Health, you gain access to the largest team of fellowship-trained joint replacement specialists in the region. Collectively, we perform more than 1,800 joint replacement procedures each year and are recognized nationally for high quality joint replacement care.
Rely on us to help you achieve a successful outcome.
Joint Replacement Surgeries
Through Cone Health, you can take advantage of procedures such as:
Support Throughout Your Journey
From preparation to recovery and rehabilitation for hip or knee replacement surgery, the Cone Health team—including a case manager dedicated to you—partners with you on every step of your journey. Count on us for the education and support you need to achieve a successful outcome.
- Download our free guide to total joint replacement [PDF] for detailed information about preparing for and recovering after surgery.
- Sign-up for our free pre-op joint replacement classes.
- For Joint Replacement Class information:
- Download the brochure with class times and locations in Greensboro and Reidsville.
- For Greensboro and Reidsville: Call the prerecorded information line at 336-832-7395. This line will have cancellation announcements if inclement weather, and information for the following class locations: Northwood, Wesley Long Education Center, and Cone Health Outpatient Rehab Center at Reidsville
- For Alamance Regional: Speak with your surgical team.