If you or a loved one needs comprehensive inpatient rehabilitation services following surgery, injury or illness, turn to Cone Health. Our dedicated team of rehabilitation professionals offers personalized, fully integrated care to help you meet your recovery goals.
Accredited Comprehensive Inpatient Rehabilitation
For top-quality inpatient rehabilitation, choose Cone Health Inpatient Rehabilitation Center. Our comprehensive integrated inpatient rehabilitation program is accredited by CARF International. So you know we meet international standards of quality and are committed to continuously improving our services to provide the best outcome for you and your family.
Common Conditions We Care For
Your doctor may refer you to our comprehensive inpatient rehabilitation program if you experience:
- Back surgery
- Degenerative neuromuscular disorders
- Hip fracture
- Limb loss
- Orthopedic injuries, such as broken bones
- Severe weakness due to heart disease, lung disease, cancer or surgery
After stroke, brain injury or spinal cord injury, you may benefit from one of our specialty programs.
Focus on Recovery
Enjoy an environment focused on helping you regain as much independence as possible. Learn about the amenities and services at the Cone Health Inpatient Rehabilitation Center or see what to expect on a typical day here.
Coordinated Care from a Specialized Team
Your dedicated inpatient rehabilitation team includes:
- Board-certified physical medicine and rehabilitation doctors (physiatrists)
- Rehabilitation nurses
- Physical therapists (PTs)
- Occupational therapists (OTs)
- Speech-language pathologists (SLPs)
- Recreational therapists (RT)
- Neuropsychologists or psychologists
- Social workers
Exceptional Care, Exceptional Outcomes
Each year, the Cone Health Inpatient Rehabilitation Center team serves more than 800 patients and families. Our patients improve their functional abilities, gain independence, and complete the program at rates that exceed national averages. In 2015:
- 92 percent of our patients completed the program, compared with a national average of 88 percent.
- 80 percent of our patients returned home after completing the program, compared with a national average of 72 percent.
- The average stay was 12.65 days.