REDCap - Research Electronic Data Capture
Are you looking for a secure data storage and management space to hold your collected data? REDCap may be the answer!
REDCap (Research Electronic Data Capture) is a secure, sophisticated web application for building and managing online surveys and databases. REDCap was developed by Vanderbilt’s CTSA and is currently used and supported by thousands of consortium partners across the globe.
- HIPAA-compliant and secure – data is stored on Cone servers behind Cone firewall
- Intuitive, web-based interface for database build, data entry, reporting
- Data validation, audit trail, branching logic, calculated fields
- Data dictionary for easy project edits, duplication
- Automated data export (.csv, SPSS, SAS, Stata, R)
Access REDCap Login and Details
***You must have a Cone EID and password to access this link***