Live well through your 60s and beyond with Cone Health’s services for older adults. From specialized primary care to assisted living communities, you’ll find care designed to meet needs and help you maintain your independence.
Primary Care for Older Adults
As you age, you may benefit from a primary care provider who specializes in the health concerns of older adults. Partner with Cone Health doctors and nurse practitioners for high-quality geriatric care that helps you maintain your quality of life. Take advantage of:
- Preventive services, including immunizations and routine screenings
- Diagnosis and treatment of illnesses and injuries
- Management of chronic and complex medical conditions
- Integrated palliative care to ease pain and other symptoms, support you through advance care planning, and more
Because our team provides care at Cone Health’s hospitals and at more than a dozen senior living and nursing facilities across the community, you’ll enjoy coordinated primary care across a wide variety of health care settings and living situations.
Penn Nursing Center is a skilled nursing facility in Rockingham County that’s more than a standard nursing home. Because we’re part of Annie Penn Hospital, we’re able to provide best-in-class medical care for our residents. With the ability to offer medical services ranging from IV medications to rehabilitation services, your loved ones will receive comprehensive care at Penn.
Learn More about Penn Nursing Center
Home Health Care
If you live in Alamance County, stay in your home as long as possible with Joint Commission-accredited home care services from HomeCare Providers of Alamance Regional Medical Center. Your tailored care plan may include:
- Limited nursing services, such as lab tests and home safety assessments
- Assistance with daily activities, such as bathing, medication reminders and light housekeeping
For those seeking home care in Guilford and Rockingham Counties, Cone Health has an affiliation with Advanced Home Care for clinical services, products, and supplies you may need.